Hi SFPE SD Members,
The SFPE SD Chapter is pleased to announce that the speaker for our June meeting will be Kelly Eisenstein the Assistant Deputy Director in the Building Construction and Safety Division of the Development Services in the City of San Diego. She will be talking about changes to the City of San Diego Fire Protection related publications, fees, interpretations, and current issues at our June 7th Chapter meeting.
Also, a reminder that our annual elections will be held during this month’s meeting. If you or someone you know is interested in a position, please nominate them! Also, there can be more than one nomination for a position, so do not be discouraged if there is already someone nominated. You can be nominated the day of the meeting.
Positions that will be voting on at the June 7th meeting:
- Current Nominations: David Philips (currently serving as Administration)
- Current Nominations: Michael Koermer (currently serving as Operations)
- Current Nominations: Derek Duval (currently serving as Programs)
- Current Nominations: William Fletcher (Coffman)
- Current Nominations: Joseph Cervantes (currently serving as web and treasurer)
- Current Nominations: Blake Johnson
- Current Nominations: Ariel Nunez (Currently serving as Secretary)
- Current Nominations: Roland Gutierrez (currently serving as Membership)
Kelly Eisenstein, P.E. – Assistant Deputy Director in Building Construction and Safety Division at City of San Diego
Tadalafil Oral Strips Online Topic:
Changes to the City of San Diego Fire Protection related publications, fees, interpretations, and current issues.
click here Bio:
Kelly Eisenstein is the Assistant Deputy Director in the Building Construction and Safety Division of Development Services Department in the City of San Diego. Prior to working at the City, Kelly was the Operations Manager of the San Diego office of Rolf Jensen and Associates, Inc. She has been a working in the field of fire protection for the past 17 years after graduating University of Maryland’s Fire Protection Engineering program.
3755 Murphy Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA, (858) 278-6988
Date: Thursday – June 7th, 2018 11:30 AM PDT
11:30AM: Networking and Lunch
1:00PM: Conclusion of Meeting